Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Inspiration :: Spruce Mountain Ranch

This past summer we had the privilege of providing flowers for Jason & Gina's wedding. Who are Jason & Gina? Well, they are a well known husband & wife photographer team! I always feel privileged when another wedding vendor selects me to design their flowers, what an honor.
I adore this bouquet that I designed for Gina, I selected perfect peonies, lily of the valley, sweet peas and touches of larkspur. It's not often that I get to use lily of the valley, a precious flower here in Colorado. I like that we had a natural & organic feel achieved with very romantic blossoms.

Isn't this a beautiful photograph of Gina??

The moment they first saw each other on their wedding day:

Jason holding Gina's bouquet:

A fun family shot after the ceremony:


Photographs provided by RJ Kern.

3 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

So pretty, what a classically beautiful bouquet!

JasonG said...

Alicia... you totally rocked it!!! Loved the flowers!!

Cori Cook Floral Design said...

Love the bouquet. Is there lilac in it? Love love love!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails