Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

Good morning 2010! I look forward to see what you bring us this year!

We start off the new year with a Hot Pink wedding tomorrow - Jan. 2, 2010 - I love the thought of a hot pink wedding to start off the year, so bright & cheery!

What I'm looking forward to in 2010:
~In a few weeks Chad & I head to New Orleans to attend The Special Event . We'll be shopping for new rental equipment for Bella Rents ~ I can hardly wait!
~I'm looking forward to designing fantasy tables for the annual weddings how at ISES! This is our fourth year participating and by far my favorite ISES meeting of the year!
~In March I'll be attending Weddings 360 in San Francisco, CA. The Academy will provide a wide range of in-depth, ‘how-to’ classes, taught by nationally recognized leaders in the wedding industry. I'm excited to learn from the bests in the event industry.

That's just a bit of what we have lined up. I'm excited for the weddings which we have booked for this coming year -- lots of beautiful flowers on the horizon.
We wish everyone a wonderful, prosperous, adventurous and exciting 2010! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails