Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flower Inspiration :: Dunton Hot Springs, part two

Time to see the rehearsal dinner... To start, Marissa & Jed and their families are from the east coast. When they decided to get married in Colorado they wanted to treat their guests to the Colorado experience. Our goal for the rehearsal dinner was to combine this Colorado experience with a rustic feel yet keep it elegant. Michelle selected sage green damask linens from La Tavola and used the runner down the center of the rectangular wood tables. I decorated with birch vases filled with rustic berries, greens, etc - no actual flowers and I interspersed candle aspen logs. To tie it together I placed moss and rocks throughout the centerpiece. The flora used is: kangaroo paws, blushing bride, seeded eucalyptus, safari sunset, snowberries, ming fern, plus a few others.

(I told Katie that the snowberry one was my favorite so she took this for me :) )





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails