Monday, November 26, 2007

stuff from the studio

I'm definitely in a chatty mood today! Seems like there is just a lot going on right now - could be the holidays. ;)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I flew home to northern California.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. The good news is that I was reunited with Johann. Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for the little guy. For those of you that don't know what happened - little Johann we think was bitten by a poisonous spider the beginning of November when I was in No. Cal. He spent 5 days in the emergency vet where he fought for his life. I had to return to Denver and leave him in the care of my parents. (pretty good place for his recovery!). I was so happy to see him! He flew back with me yesterday, his first flight. He did just fine and is small enough to ride in the cabin. He's now back to his normal self; taunting Matisse!

We have a pretty busy month ahead of us, quite a few holiday parties and some really cool weddings! I'm feeling jazzed up for all the fun arrangements we get to make. :) And one thing is for sure - I must have more time to blog this month! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails