Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Inspiration :: Museum of Nature & Science

I feel as if I've started all my posts lately with : I loved this bride, she's so awesome and we created really cool floral designs for her wedding! I guess I'm just blessed with wonderful clients!!
Here's another example of an awesome bride I got to work with - Lindsey! Every time I saw Lindsey for planning meetings she'd waltz in the door with an immense amount of good energy, you can feel her energy here:
Lindsey's colors were a bright blue and green, so fun. Her bridesmaids wore gorgeous blue dresses and carried bouquets of all green flowers. I used primarily green hypericum berries, fuji mums, hydrangea and super green roses.
Lindsey carried a bouquet of green and blue hydrangea, super green roses and delphinium blossoms, I wrapped the stems with blue and green plaid ribbon:
Aaron wore a boutonniere with super green roses with blue delphinium blossoms:
The ceremony space had a modern and clean feel at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science which Lindsey and I wanted to convey in the altar pieces. I designed three various vases, one filled with curly willow for height. The second vase filled with tall blue delphinium and in the front was a vase with green hydrangea and super green roses:
Adorable photo of Aaron and Lindsey together, how cool are her blue shoes??:
Vendors:
Photographer: Rennard Photography (click on the link to see even more awesome photos of this wedding!)
Wedding Planner: Julie of Bliss Elevated (she's great to work with!)
Venue: Denver Museum of Nature and Science

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails