Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wedding Inspiration :: Boettcher Mansion

One of my favorite Colorado locations for weddings is Boettcher Mansion. I love the rustic warmth this location provides. This past winter we had the pleasure of working here with Tawndra & Steve and I enjoyed working with Tawndra to create this classic vintage feel.
Thank you to Amanda and Debi of Kokoro Photography for these lovely photos.
The room had a unique layout. In the center was the king table where the large arrangements were placed. Then two long tables centered in the room where I designed medium height arrangements. To the sides we had round tables, these had low & lush centerpieces that included sugared fruit.





My friend, Tama of A Matter Of Taste Cakes, designed this lovely cake:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails