Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding Inspiration :: I love pink!

Just received a beautiful package today from Cheryl at artist i photography. She sent over the prettiest note cards with images of my flowers on the cover plus a photo booklet & a CD. I admit it, I love fun packages like this! Thanks Cheryl! It's my pleasure to share her beautiful images from Tarrah & Daniela's wedding.



Tarrah's bouquet:


I in particular loved the centerpieces. Tarrah's mom collected tons of small cut crystal vases and we filled with a variety of pink flowers - peonies, roses, phlox, dahlias, ranunculus, sweetpeas. You name it, we probably had it in there.


Here's a shot of the back yard all setup:


In addition to providing all the floral decor we also provided the white dance floor and the white padded resin chairs:



When I met Tarrah she told me that she used this blog a lot while planning her wedding from Switzerland! I think that's so cool and I'm so glad I can help in anyway!
A few other vendors Tarrah worked with (& selected from this blog!):
Footers Catering
artist i photography

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails