Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flower Inspiration :: Dunton Hot Springs, part three



Wedding day for Marissa & Jed at Dunton Hot Springs! Beautiful fall day, sunny but with a crispness in the air - so lovely.
Marissa and I met the week before her wedding, before that she and I had only chatted on the phone and over email a few times. She told me what she liked and let me run with it ... she and I had a lot of fun together!
The flowers I used were sweetpeas, hellebores, dahlias, mint, lisianthus, green hypericum, queen anne's lace, larkspur, lysimachia and ranunculus.

Here's Marissa's bouquet:





Now for the ceremony site:




An upclose shot of the wreath which I took with my iPhone ... I had so much fun making this wreath!


Shepherd hooks line the aisle:



Guess what? I'm going to do day #4 for this wedding - check back tomorrow to see what we did for the reception. ;)

3 comments:

Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers said...

Beautiful, as always! Gina and I cannot wait for our wedding to see the amazing bouquets, etc you will create!

Flower Design Events said...

This has really cheered me, loving the work and the setting.

Janet said...

gorgeous bridal bouquet. simply stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails