Friday, October 16, 2009

In The Cooler In Colorado - In The Cooler in Virginia

I love Twitter, it has been a fun tool that I came across this summer. Through twitter I have met other wedding professionals from coast to coast in the US and Canada, plus, UK & Australia. It's fun, everyone shares and the photos posted are so inspiring. (for those of you wondering, my Twitter name is Bellafiorievent

One of the super cool people I have "met" is Holly Chapple in Virginia. She is an amazing woman with a beautiful floral business and a beautiful, large family. I don't know how she does everything that she does. She also inspired me to buy my first Mac computer - and I'm typing my first blog on it right now. :)
Every week Holly posts on her blog an update of : In The Cooler. I'm joining in on her project this week and showing all of you what's in our cooler:
This weekend we are working on one wedding, the ceremony will take place on the stairs of the state capitol with the reception at the DAM (Denver Art Museum). Very clean palette of red and white flowers. Ashley will carry a bouquet of red roses:



Ashley's bridesmaids will carry bouquets of white roses with collars of aspidistra leaves:

For the reception we have three centerpieces looks, each table will have a cluster of three vases. Some will have floating candles, some will have white roses flush in the vases, clusters of hydrangea or floating cymbidium orchids. White rose petals will be placed around the base of the vases.


Be sure to check out what's in Holly's cooler!

1 comment:

Philippine flower shops said...

Interesting post. I enjoyed reading it. I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.


-fern-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails