Monday, March 30, 2009

flower Inspiration :: spring flowers

Good morning fellow flower lovers!
I'm looking out my window on this Monday morning at more snow .. a lovely carpet of white snow.
All this snow is making me think of spring flowers and thought I'd post a few for our viewing pleasure. :)

I love this particular bouquet, it was created a few years ago for a lovely couple. Their wedding took place in Estes Park. The bouquet has clematis which I ordered from a farm in Healdsburg, CA - a winery near my family's home. The roses were brought in from Santa Barbara, CA - garden roses grow wonderfully along the coast of central CA. I added Calladium and scented geranium leaves.


Another one of my favorites:

This lovely handtied contained burgundy garden roses, green cymbidiums, pink sweetpeas and pink calla lilies.


This bouquet had anemones, lisianthus and roses with a type of dusty miller. Very soft and romantic looking.


Here is a very spring inspired bouquet, it is created with gerber daisies, daffodils, iris, buplerm, stock, roses and freesia.


PEONIES! One of the most asked for beauties! This bouquet has three tones of pink peonies with mint. LOVELY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails