Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello from London!

I'm here, safe and sound ... perhaps not completely adjusted to the time difference though... I made it across London on the tube and had lunch with a friend and I'm now back at her flat relaxing.

Tomorrow my class with Paula Pryke starts! I've been looking forward to taking this class for the past 8 months and can hardly believe it is finally here. I'm so very excited to be here in London and taking a 4 day class with one of the top floral designers in the world! At least, I think she is one of the best in the world. :)

I am hoping to be able to post the photos I take at the end of each day. I guess we'll have to see if my friend's Mac likes my camera?? Otherwise, there will be one large post when I return to the states.

Would you like more information about Paula, her flower shop or her design classes? Here's a link to her website:
Paula Pryke Flowers

1 comment:

Brassavolas Floral Couture said...

Hi love! I'm so jealous but have fun and post some pictures soon...it would like I was there also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails