Monday, February 25, 2008

happenings at the studio


Almost the end of February, what a busy month we had. Quite a difference from last year, when it seemed like Denver was non-stop under snow!
The new Brides Colorado magazine hit newstands - there's a nice article from us on page 122, Defining "Rustic". For the interview I explained how we would design flowers for a rustic/mountain top type of wedding that still has an elegant edge.
Also, the new Confetti magazine just came out, we have a few photos displayed, all courtesy of Barry Staver. Thanks Barry for sending the photos of our flowers!
I just signed up to take a hands-on class with Paula Pryke. She is my favorite floral designer! I'm looking forward to a trip over to London later this year. Will be great to have a whole week to visit flower shops, the flower wholesale market and to take her class. I can hardly wait!
Other than those details, all is normal here. Michelle and I are both quite busy with consultations. We were invited to do a photo shoot for Grace Ormonde, so of course, we are having a lot of fun designing our "fantasy table".
Oh and the best news this week? It's Restaurant Week!! Fun! Tonight I'm going to Bistro Vendome - yea!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails