Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Locks of Love

On December 11, 2007, Denver Divas held their monthly meeting at Tuana Hair Design located at 2500 West 15h Street Denver, CO 80211. This month there was a special mission for this networking group - get as many members to donate their long hair as possible to the wonderful organization - Locks of Love. I've been growing my hair out for sometime with the plan to donate it. I'll admit I was a bit timid at first walking into the salon, afterall, I've had long hair for sometime. My friend, Allison, was great moral support & photographer that evening. Also, helped that Nil, Kymberly and all the other Denver Divas cheered me on! Thanks girls!! Now I love the shorter 'do! Will I grow it out again to make another donation? YES! Here are some photos from the evening:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails