Sunday, September 23, 2007

Entertaining Colorado Style

On Sept. 20, 2007 I participated in Entertaining Colorado Style's Parade of Tables. I had the fun of designing a fantasy table and came up with the idea of doing everything in shades of green. It is with great pleasure that I share the two out of five awards I received! From the judges I received "Design Excellence" and from the luncheon guests I received "Table I Would Most Like in My Home". Here are some photos of "Going Green"





The other good news from this fun event is the new floral designer that I met, Henry from Newberry Brothers. Henry and I had a great time chatting throughout the event. I'm very happy to announce that he also won two awards! Here's a photo of Henry with his table:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails