Tuesday, April 3, 2007

studio stuff

Pictures from the EXDO event have been posted:
http://www.exdoevents.com/index.php?id=42
Any photos of red flowers on red linens are done by Bella Fiori. Thanks to Everett for taking so many photos!!
I just got back from California - spring is in full bloom out there. I was inspired from the spring flowers, branches, roses climbing huge trees. So beautiful! I even brought back three Birds of Paradise from the front yard. As usual, the security people at SFO gave me the eye!!

This weekend we are working on a birthday party for a 16 year old - the entertainment is going to be outrageous, I can't wait to see the finished product. Tanya Porter is planning the entire event.

Oh, and next week I'm off to Las Vegas. Can't wait to see the displays at Bellagio and Wynn!!

Cheers, Alicia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails