Friday, March 16, 2007

upcoming stuff

Last night I attended the DCPA 2nd annual open house. Not a huge turn-out, yet, I found plenty of people to chat with.
Danny from Catering By Design asked if I'm interested in designing a table for the May ISES meeting - the answer is YES! I'm teaming up with Michelle Gillette of Dramatic Events. We get to design our "fantasy wedding table". Oh, the ideas she and I can come up with! Planning starts next week....
At the shop this week we are working on a St. Patty's day themed corporate event with Penny from Reverly Events. So fun! We are doing three different centerpieces - all with green flowers and leaves. I'll post some pictures after we set it all up this weekend. The textures are just amazing.
Next week is the EXDO event - Michelle and I are having a blast coming up with ideas. Denver is hot with this networking, and the decor I see at events continually blows me away. We definitely want to show everyone some cutting edge designs. Keep tuned!
Always so many projects to keep us excited - in addition too all the wonderful brides we are working with this year! We are truly excited to work with each & every bride that has selected us for their wedding flowers!!!!!
Happy planning,
Alicia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails