Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Donovan Pavilion - Vail, Colorado

Donovan Pavilion in Vail, Colorado is amazing for so many reasons! First of all, it's in Vail! Second, the room is so versatile, I love that it has the bit of a woodsy, mountain feel without going crazy with the woodsy, mountain feel. I like that any color palette works here. I think it is wonderful that the ceremony site is right outside the reception room, in the background you can hear the creek flowing by. The people who are in charge are so easy to work with and there is plenty of parking out front. If you are looking for a location for your wedding in Vail be sure to check Donovan's Pavilion out.
I had the pleasure of working there recently with Heather Allen of Table 6 Productions and Catering By Design. Here are two photos of the centerpieces we did:

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous flowers as always!! I love the callas in the tall vase.

Flower Design Events said...

I really love these vibrant colours quite exquisite

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails