Friday, April 3, 2009

Vendor Profile :: DJ - Jeff Donovan

Hello Vendor Friday!

Need a cool DJ for your wedding or event? I'd highly suggest you give Jeff Donovan a call at 303.885.6657 or click here to see his website:
DJ On Demand

Jeff provided the music for Bella Fiori's vendor party in October 2008. I gave Jeff freedom with the music and he surprised me with a wonderful selection of music - every song had either the word roses or flowers in the title. :)

A Message from Jeff…

I love and live for music. And I love helping celebrate the special events in people’s lives, whether they are getting married, recognizing anniversaries, treating valued employees to a special event, or raising funds for a worthwhile cause.

Since 1997, I have been serving metro Denver and the I-70 corridor with the music and entertainment they need to make events a success. In creating custom-tailored musical entertainment for hundreds of weddings, corporate and private parties, I’ve developed the strengths you can depend on. When you hire me, you get solid experience, an understanding of what makes an event successful and a good reputation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails