Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flower Inspiration :: Spring Flowers!

I love spring and I can hardly wait for it to arrive here in Denver. As I write this it is snowing outside. Snowing & cold! Looking at these spring flowers make me happy, hope they make you happy too!
Kari carried a cascading bouquet of green hydrangea, yellow & pink roses, yellow freesia, stephanotis and tweedia.

My favorite style of centerpiece - a lush garden style arrangement in a glass vase, timeless. I designed with an assortment of spring flowers - peonies, delphinium, lilies, snapdragons, freesia, bells of Ireland, tulips, stock, hypericum berries & Queen Anne's Lace:

1 comment:

Garden Forum said...

The center piece is so lovely.
The color is so inviting specially the blue one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails