Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shop News :: What's happening at Bella Fiori

Would you like to take a guess at what is happening at Bella Fiori? If you guessed we are busy with wedding season you are completely correct! Sorry, you don't win a prize, I think it was too simple of a question. :)

My obsession with the camera continues and I've purchased another lens to work with. Some of the photos I snapped with it:


Johann loves to have his photo taken. And yes, just two puppy pictures. I'm up to something with the flower pictures.. so can't post them right now. :)

Coming soon... flower photos from my photographer friends!
However, right now - off to run some errands & enjoy the rest of my Tuesday. Tomorrow all the flowers arrive again at the shop, time to prep for a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails