Monday, November 16, 2009

Flower Inspiration :: Meadow Creek Lodge & Event Center

I knew I wanted to work with Krystal the first time I talked to her, I fell in love with her vision immediately. If you like hot pink, fuchsia & magenta then you'll fall in love her her vision too! Krystal & Ben's wedding took place at Meadow Creek Lodge and Event Center in Pine, Colorado.
We had a great team to work with - Debbie from Save The Date Events, Alaneyer from Occasions By Sandy Catering and Candy Apple Photography.
You are about to be treated to an amazing amount of photos by Candy Apple Photography. It took me about an hour to pour through the photos .. and it's going to be hard to decide which ones to post on the blog!
Let's start with Krystal and her bridal bouquet. Yes, it's big! It's lush with a variety of phalaenopsis orchids, Yves Piaget garden roses, peonies, hints of mint and little gem butterflies:



The ceremony site:




I love the scenery at Meadow Creek Lodge:

Reception:
Peaking into the reception:


All elevated centerpieces of hydrangea, peonies, tulips, roses, trachellium.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails