Friday, March 27, 2009

Vendor Profile :: Wedding Planner - Heather Dwight

It's vendor Friday!
Today is the perfect day to feature Heather Dwight of Calluna Events. Why? Well, today Heather is hosting a party in Boulder to celebrate Calluna's 5 Year Anniversary. Congratulations to Heather & Calluna Events!
I'm very excited to be displaying a fantasy table at her anniversary party - I'll post photos of the table on Monday. I have to say - it's awesome! I'm so excited to share my fantasy table tonight.
I first met Heather when we were working on the International ABC Conference which took place at The Broadmoor in 2006. Soon we were working on weddings together at Phipps Mansion, St. Julien, The Oxford Hotel and Beano's Cabin, etc.
Our combined work has been featured on Style Me Pretty.
Heather is a wonderful, easy going and very professional wedding planner. I would highly recommend her and her team!
Here are some photos from some of our weddings:

Beano's Cabin, Beaver Creek:


Phipps Mansion, Denver:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails